This time on SpeakBeasty…
- Welcome to SpookBeasty!
- Phoenix Register: MuggleNet at NYCC was a success! Special thanks to Dan Fogler for judging our Erumpent Mating Dance contest.
- Owl Post: Is Tina secretly following her own leads without approval? Was that postcard really from Tina?
- “I mean… magic.”
- “We have a lot of questions about Leta.”
- Did Grindelwald’s blue flames actually kill people, or did they just imprison them?
- “I do not want her to be framed for Newt’s man pain.”
- Does Leta’s death help or hinder Grindelwald in any way?
- “Just go buy another hookah – they have them in the Halloween section at Target.”
- “Newt is the slow burn.”
- “Her entire existence is just one big fail of the Bechdel test.”
- “I think we’ve all had those moments, we just haven’t swapped babies because of it.”
- “Why are all these people dying before I can kill them?”
- The Time Turner: Le Theatre de Grand-Guignol!
Podcast Question: Do you feel Leta’s story was fully-fleshed out, or was she short-changed for the purpose of Newt and Theseus’s own stories?