This time on SpeakBeasty…
- Spoiler alert – we’re still Fantastic.
- “That’s news I’ve known for half a year, but…congrats.”
- “We’re just going to be brutally honest.”
- “No more McGonagallgates.”
- Take care of the props!!!
- We welcome the lovely Poppy Corby-Tuech, who played Vinda Rosier!
- “We were all kept in the dark.”
- “I think it was just tea served in a really aggressive teapot.”
- We are all on board for expanding the relationship between Vinda and Queenie.
- “The dark side has the best looks.”
- “It gives you an economy of movement.”
- “I think that often when things are in chaos, people will dress really well.”
- “100 years in the future when they do films about this era, everyone will just be in sweatpants.”
- Vinda probably needs a bit of a holiday.
- Time Turner: Fascism in France!
Podcast Question: What do you think is going to happen when Fantastic Beasts arrives in Brazil? Mini holiday for Grindelwald?