Calling all Fantastic Beasts and SpeakBeasty fans! We’re looking for 2-3 new interns to join our Social Media team. As part of the SpeakBeasty family, you’ll be joining a group of passionate, diverse, and openminded fans who give their heart to ever growing “Fantastic Beasts” fandom. So if you love fantastic memes and know where to find them, boy have we got the gig for you!
- Scheduling social media posts across different platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Brainstorming new campaigns and social post ideas to encourage engagement from our fans.
- Meeting deadlines as dictated by the Social Team Manager and show Producers.
- Working alongside our Graphic Designer to curate new ways to promote our show.
- Engaging with fans by responding to comments.
- Flagging problematic or harmful comments/messages to show Producers.
- Experience managing a branded social platform.
- Familiarity with social scheduling tools such as Tweetdeck or Buffer.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Open-mindedness and creativity.
- A can-do attitude.
- Willingness to pitch in at the last minute, when requested.
- A love for Newt, Jacob, Tina, Queenie, and Credence.
Think this is the job for you? Email email@example.com with your qualifications and why you believe you’d be a great fit to join the SpeakBeasty family. Position will remain open until filled.
Note: Because we are an entirely volunteer-run show, we are unable to offer any financial compensation for this position. However, if you are a student, we are able to work with your University to offer credits. Mostly, though, what we have to offer is a fun hobby with like-minded people from around the globe, and the opportunity to engage with lots of talented and passionate fans.