This time on SpeakBeasty…
- We hope you’re all staying safe and staying inside!
- Phoenix Register: We are sending our love to Alison Sudol. Plus, we got some tidbits from Dan Fogler about the script of FB3!
- “It’s been 84 years…and we’re still stuck in 1927.”
- “Tweets are the owl post of the future.”
- We begin our deep dive rewatch of Crimes of Grindelwald, starting with the first ten minutes of the film.
- “When we did this before, Michael and I did a 3 hour episode.”
- “And also we don’t want to have copyright battles with Warner Bros.”
- “What sort of magic is that?”
- “Nice going, Americans!”
- “He’s an old white dude, and I will instantly forget what he looks like.”
- “If you ever wondered how many Thestrals you need for a carriage…”
- “Kids, wear your seatbelts.”
Podcast Question: What do you think about the magic that Grindelwald uses? Is it just advanced creative magic on his part, or is due to the Elder Wand?