This time on SpeakBeasty…
- Hot take: F*** COVID.
- It pays to make friends with your local bodega folk.
- We at SpeakBeasty are pro-mask-wearing.
- Phoenix Register: Hurry up and stream Puffs! Also, a new children’s book from JKR is coming soon.
- Owl Post: Credence is more powerful than your average wizard.
- Krall = a Hot Topic emo kid from the early 2000’s.
- “Counterpoint: who are you?”
- Ann’s husband is the local Avatar: The Last Airbender expert.
- “He’s just a crotchety guy who’s wearing a silly hat.”
- “It is very on-brand for Newt to know a bunch of sketchy travel options.”
- How do you train a Niffler?
- The dirt licking scene hits different during a global pandemic.
Podcast Question: Why is it important that Credence comes to Grindelwald freely? Is it so he can tell himself that this plan is fated to work, or some illusion of consent?