Join the SpeakBeasty Team!
We are looking for listeners and future friends who are passionate about the Wizarding World, especially Fantastic Beasts, to join our volunteer team!
Volunteering with us means turning that obsession of the magical world you’ve been harboring into a job! The team of SpeakBeasty is a collaborative group of people from all over the globe with one goal in mind: to protect Pastries (a name we happily bestowed upon Newt’s niffler that is now Dan Fogler approved!) at all costs.
Are you involved in the magical community? Do you have favorite influencers on the web who share your obsession? If this is you, we have a job for you! As community manager, you would be responsible for finding other podcasts and influencers for the SpeakBeasty team to collaborate with on social media and during special episodes.
- Acting as a liaison between SpeakBeasty and other podcasts. You’ll be responsible for helping the show find podcasts and individuals to collaborate with.
- Researching Potter-type influencers for the social media team to collaborate with who might share our content. Think blogs, reviewers, influencers, etc.
- Researching cons/shows that the podcast would benefit from attending or advertising with.
- Strong communication skills
- Social media experience
- Ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with SpeakBeasty and Fantastic Beasts
If interested in applying, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name
- Time zone
- Why you think you’d make a good Community Manager and why you want to join the team
- 2-3 examples of podcasts or individuals you think we should collaborate with and why.