Have you spent the last year infinitely scrolling through posts about Newt Scamander? Love sharing memes about Graves, or fan art of the Goldstein sisters? Then have we got the gig for you! MuggleNet.com’s Fantastic Beasts podcast, SpeakBeasty, is looking for 2–3 passionate listeners to join the social media team! What does that mean? You’ll be the right hand to the show’s producers in sharing our awesome podcast with the world through various social media channels, all while building yourself a formidable portfolio of content for your future.
Here are some of the qualities we’re looking for:
- Experienced with posting content to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr
- An avid listener of the show, so you’re familiar with our content
- Able to put in at least 2–3 hours per week scheduling posts
- A team player who’s willing to accept help and feedback
- Loves fantastic memes and knows where to find them
- A go-getter who takes initiative
- Able to meet deadlines
To apply for the position, send us 3–5 links to samples of social media content you’ve created, along with any websites you’ve contributed to. Include with that a detailed work history, any educational background you have in social media that you think would be relevant to the role, and a paragraph or two about why you’re interested in the position. We want someone who’s passionate, so don’t be afraid to be yourself! Send your samples, along with name, age, location, and time zone to firstname.lastname@example.org.