This time on SpeakBeasty…
- Hosts Amy, Helene, Lizzie, and Megan welcome back very special guest, Dan Fogler!
- We learn about Squolphins, the newest Fantastic Beast, and also the baked ziti to end all baked ziti’s.
- “I’m very heterosexual, but that man has very hypnotic, kryptonian, crystalline blue eyeballs.”
- Next time you talk to Jude Law, ask him to sing you a sea shanty.
- Owl Post: How many red herrings is too many red herrings?
- “When you’re acting these scenes, you call upon past relationships where you really wanted things to work out and they didn’t – it’s just so hard.”
- “Grindelwald’s best ability is that he collects the most powerful people.”
- “They’d be slaves with benefits!”
- “Hold on, hold on, wait. I’m Corvus?”
- Capybaras are not the same as Chupacabras.
- “They had hamsters in full green screen unitards.”
- “It’s amazing to be able to continue a character and grow with it – it’s like a living entity.”
- “I’m gonna be nifflin’ right next to ya.”
- Kowalski’s Korner: Check out Dan Fogler’s 4D XPerience Podcast! Also find Dan at LeakyCon Boston and NYCC.
Podcast Question: Do you think Queenie is under a spell, or is she convinced by Grindelwald?